Bringing Warriors and Communities Together through Education and Resources
Voice of Warriors is a 501c3 non-profit organization whose focus is helping U.S. Veterans and their families to have healthy, happy lives. We do this through education, training, and resources that are free of charge to all military families. Our team is an all volunteer staff and all of your donations go directly to the resources that directly benefit our verterans.
Voice of Warriors Education
- Guest Speakers – VOW guest speakers are volunteers who donate their time to educate the public at events such as conferences and media appearances on the after effects of living with life after war. Our guest speakers are either family members of combat veterans, friends of combat veterans or combat veterans themselves. If travel is involved: transportation, room and board must be covered by the event holder. A donation to Voice of Warriors is appreciated to help cover the operating costs of VOW.
- Military Veteran Retreats (coming 2014) – Specialized retreats geared to our combat military veterans who are transitioning from military life to civilian life.
- Military Veteran Marriage Retreats (coming 2014) – Specialized retreats geared to helping military marriages become strengthened during their “new life after war.”
- Annual Military Veteran Appreciation Days – VOW has been involved in community military veteran appreciation days since 2010. We strongly encourage community involvement and participation in reaching out to our military veterans at these events. In 2014, we will host the statewide 2014 Veterans Appreciation: Honor The Sacrifice event.
Voice of Warriors Resources
- VOW TV – Videos highlight Voice of Warriors events as well as real life advice from caregivers to combat veterans and combat veterans.
- VOW Talk Radio – Voice of Warriors Talk Radio program is a live and interactive radio program that is broadcast nationwide every Tuesday evening at 7pm EST. We address topics that will help our combat veterans and their families adjust to their “new normal.” The topics not only benefit veterans and their families, but also civilians who want to help our combat vets reintegrate.
- Printables – Voice of Warriors offers free printables via our main website that you can print and use at no cost.
- Become a Voice of Hope to military veterans at home in your community. CLICK HERE for more information.
- Are you a military veteran who received a Voice of Hope card? Share your story, CLICK HERE.
- Are you a civilian who gave away a Voice of Hope card? Share your story, CLICK HERE.
- Would you like to download FREE Voice of Hope printables? CLICK HERE.